- Pour out the soaking water from the nuts, rinse them and transfer to a food processor with an S blade
- Process the nuts to a chunky consistency, resembling rice
- Add the remaining ingredients, including 1/2 cup of water which the dates were soaking in, process until well combined
- Scoop out spoonfulls of mixture onto a teflex sheet of your dehydrator and press them gently into pancakes
- Transfer the full tray to a dehydrator and set it to 115 degrees F for 10 hours
- Carefully twist each cookie to dis-attach it from teflex sheet and transfer them onto a mesh tray
- Return to the dehydrator for another 5 hours
Don't pour the nut soaking water down the drain- feed it to your house plants and growing herbs instead. They absolutely thrive on it.